For our office in Dublin, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams, and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will closely cooperate with our team in the Dublin and the Netherlands on creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You can set up CI/CD pipelines on various platforms, but you also enjoy communicating with clients, advising and pitching them the best solutions. You work closely with our business teams aboard to help build and maintain the best platforms for our clients worldwide. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. You have a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) mindset since keeping the platforms up and running is the biggest priority. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to innovate and takes a leading role in taking the team to a next level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients across the largest companies in the world. Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a (DevOps) engineer;
- Have experience in automating processes with fitting technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM, Ansible, etc.
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Have experience with DevOps tooling like CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and sometimes at client sites;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Ireland, Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, think office bar, think skiing trips, think training, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.