Business Controller (ENG)
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Business Controller that makes sure that the Dept train will stay on track with thorough and precise work, that allows the agency to grow and flourish even further.
As a Business Controller, you are solid as a rock. You prepare strategic decisions with business cases, create and monitor budgets and provide periodic management reports. We will also ask your critical view on due diligence and onboarding processes and you are not not shy to discuss your findings and improve points of concern as soon as possible.
You will be working in a young environment with clever minds who work for a variety of clients such as KLM, NS, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Oxxio en Philips. Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who will make a toast with us to a successful week.
- Have completed a university degree;
- Have 3 to 5 years of working experience as a (business) controller;
- Are willing to travel on a monthly basis;
- Are fluent in English;
- Have strong analytical and Excel skills;
- Tacke things proactively to improve;
- See a changing environment as a challenge;
- Have a good understanding of accounting;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An open culture;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Competitive financial compensation.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.