For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Business Analyst who can ensure that our projects deliver against the need of the client.
As a Business Analyst, you will own the end-to-end business analysis process for the company. You will work with our clients to design, build and operate high traffic websites and business critical web applications, you will play an integral part of ensuring we build what is needed. You will work face to face, and often on site, with clients, ensuring that all our teams – technical, UX, creative and PM – are aligned with the clients’ goals and expectations.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are able to work with key stakeholders, facilitating workshops, interviews and meeting to ensure the needs and objectives are fully understood
- Are adept at ensuring business requirements are understood, implemented and tested by wider project teams
- Are able to elicit, collect, validate and write user stories
- Are able to write acceptance criteria, working with QA to do so
- Have experience of working with the Project Manager, to identify and track issues and risks – resolving where necessary
- Have experience of creating and maintaining a solid working relationship with the development and design teams; collaborating on creating innovative solutions that solve our clients’ real problems
- Have solid Business Analyst experience, coming from a Software Development / Technical background
- Have Experience delivering a number of large, complex development projects including integration
- Significant experience of digital solutions, especially websites, web applications and content management systems
- Understand Agile approaches and working styles
- Experience working as the Sole / Lead BA on large, fast paced complex web projects
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer & Pizza every Thursday
- Team lunches every month
- Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 750 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.