Senior Creative Concepter*
Roles open in: Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg
Senior Creative Concepter*
For our office in Berlin – Friedrichshain, we are looking for a Senior Creative Concepter (m/f/div) who has a constructive view of the digital world and wants to develop futuristic creative concepts.
As Senior Creative Concepter (m/f/div), you will develop concepts for digital campaigns and communication concepts. You are involved in the creative process of a project from A-Z – from the first brainstorming to the detailed conception of the social media assets of a sales funnel. You are convincing in elaborating campaign ideas and rough and complicated concepts for customers or brands. When preparing pitches, presentations and workshops, you think in a target-oriented, complex manner decision templates that are convincing in terms of content and appearance. In everyday life, you are in regular and close contact with your creative lead, the project management team, account management and the social and influencer teams.
We are looking for creative talents and seasoned experts who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and prefer to think about tomorrow rather than yesterday. Do you have ideas that make the world a little bit better, or love to learn something new every day, as an expert, you have perfect command of your tools, but do you sometimes come across your best ideas away from your workplace? Then we would like to get to know you and find out with you how you can enrich our team with your expertise and your personality.
- You have several years of sound professional experience in the successful implementation and conception of creative digital campaigns for different digital target groups;
- Bring knowledge and creativity in creating presentations (keynote);
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills;
- You are at home in the digital world and have a high affinity for new trends and a strong understanding of brands;
- Have a good visual sense and sense of language in digital communication;
- You have excellent experience in (accompanying) the production of image and video content for social media. That would be a great nice to have!;
- You are confident in dealing with customers and enjoy presenting ideas that have been developed together;
- You work independently, on your responsibility, in a structured and organised manner, characterised by a high-quality awareness and a great sense of responsibility;
- See yourself as a team player who likes to support your colleagues to achieve a common goal;
- Convince with a high degree of openness and empathy;
- Appreciates constructive feedback to grow beyond yourself;
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can-do” attitude;
- Continuous training and specialisation opportunities in the international department environment;
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, remote work and various working time models);
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunches, dept festivals, Christmas parties or winter sports camps.
Sounds good? Then let's talk and show us your documents, short cover letter, and portfolio that you should have been with us for a long time. We look forward to seeing you!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture