E-commerce Frontend Developer
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
E-commerce Frontend Developer
For our Technology team we are looking for a Frontend Developer with passion for E-commerce!
As a Frontend Developer, you will be developing templates of enterprise webshops. You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gant, Gall & Gall, Flos, B&B Italia, Weber, Canyon, and many others. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from designers to solution architects. We strive to deliver best-in-class implementations and we always go the extra mile for our clients and bring the projects to another level!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Are aware of Accessibility standards and have adopted best practices;
- Have experience with Page Speed optimisations;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus!
- An open company culture;
- A safe, diverse and inclusive work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture