DEPT®/Design & UX
Internship Visual design
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Visual design
We are looking for a versatile visual designer that loves to create perfect designs, color schemes, and typography. An intern with a creative mind that wants to kick some visual design ass for our clients. We promise you won’t feel like you’re stuck on the set of a boring sitcom or a dusty office from the 80s. Why don’t you come to see for yourself?
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in Europe.
During this internship, you will hit the ground running as if you’re the Usain Bolt of visual design. We’ll give you all the attention, feedback, GIFs, and high fives that you need to grow into a professional that stands out. We’ll make sure you can reach your full potential. At the end of your internship, you’ll have a ton of experience in this field and working with A-list clients. Oh, and a portfolio that blows everyone away of course.
As a visual design intern, you’ll be part of the Design Campus, which is our talent program that molds you into becoming the best of the best. This program ensures that you won’t turn into the designated coffee supplier or have to start an involuntary love affair with the printer. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, developers, strategists, and other great folks who will teach you how to keep a cool head and deliver fire designs. Other than that, the customer is your number one. Besides the endless stream of snacks of course. We work with awesome brands and companies like bol.com, Bugaboo, Van Gogh Museum, and Maandag.
All jokes aside: we’re an award-winning digital agency that’s on the rise internationally, looking for a nice intern. Young people, bright heads, something with ambition and accelerating companies. We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please submit your cover letter in English
- Are passionate/crazy/nuts about visual design;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Have an impressive portfolio or have worked on a number of cool projects;
- Have a strong sense of color, typography, and layout;
- Have experience in working with leading design & prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe Suite;
- Get excited by digital Style Guides and Design Systems;
- Ask questions, crack occasional jokes and enjoy small talk;
- Want to work on projects for awesome A-list clients;
- Are just as driven and enterprising as our other Depsters;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- You love digital media, interfaces, and technology;
- Are available from September 2022 full-time for a duration of 5-6 months.
- Defining a visual identity for a client with our experienced Visual Designers
- Transforming a visual identity into a usable interface for a website or app
- Designing responsive interfaces based on wireframes made by a UX designer
- Showing off your designs in animated keynote presentations
- Apply motion and a soul to your designs
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture