DEPT®/People & Culture
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
For our team in Rotterdam/Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious, inquisitive and talented intern who wants to learn all the tricks of the recruitment profession.
As a recruitment intern you support the recruitment team in recruiting the best and best new colleagues, you are responsible for the organization of campus recruitment events and you have the opportunity to gain recruitment experience within the digital industry. We are looking for a creative, social student who is very strong in communication, and a little result-oriented. You will support our campus recruiter in finding the best interns for different roles, ranging from designers to developers and from data scientists to account managers. Next to that you will also take on the more administrative tasks in the team. Scheduling interviews, managing the career inbox and replying to whatsapp applications. All in all, there is loads to learn during this internship.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Studying Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or a comparable study;
- Want to learn what digital professionals do and are interested in understanding job profiles such as UX Design, Front-end, Back-end, Content, Product Management and Marketing;
- Are result-oriented and fit our network and working method;
- Are structured and can organize well;
- Are proactive, social and independent;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Has an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available full-time from September 2022 for 4 or 5 days per week, for a duration of 5-6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture