Internship Global Marketing Support
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Global Marketing Support
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious student to support our other marketing maniacs in their ongoing work.
As the Design intern in the marketing team, you work hard on the visual representation and growth of the DEPT® brand. You can easily create the coolest social images and motions and throw up the coolest invitations for our annual festival. You are hands-on, practical and broadly oriented. Your creations can shine in a digital context, and you are quick to think outside the box with your design ideas. You don’t shy away from design programs like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma, Sketch, Keynote and WordPress. Don’t worry if you’re not experienced with all of them; as long as you’re eager to learn; we’ll make sure to get you up to speed!
As a design intern, you’re the go-to person for our global marketing team in terms of design. You collaborate closely with Depsters from Germany, United Kingdom and many other countries. Our culture is open and friendly, so get ready to connect with many international Depsters. You make creative designs for our events and social campaigns and make our Depsters happy by creating an internal magazine every month. You will work closely together with the other interns from the marketing team, and you will get the opportunity to explore your interests and talents. Of course, we’ll be there to guide you along the way!
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award-winning agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
- Have an affinity with social media and digital campaigns;
- Have command of the English language;
- Are a student in a study focused on Design, but also including or combining a direction such as Communications or Commercial Economics;
- Has a creative mindset and can also be very critical;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have great communication skills;
- Like to work with deadlines and can keep up using your great organisational skills;
- Available full-time from September 2022.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture