DEPT®/Sales & Account
Head of Commercial
Roles open in: Copenhagen
Head of Commercial
Would you like to be a part of DEPT®
, where we work with high-end brands like Muuto, Pandora, Bestseller and many more? Would you also like being a part of one of the fastest growing and most ambitious agencies in the world? And also to have a role with further possibilities? Then you are definitely the one!
You have an essential role in developing the commercial business of DEPT® in Denmark with the opportunity to get management responsibilities.
As Head of Commercial in DEPT® you add value to the growth of the business by analysing new commercial opportunities and to promote our service lines within Design & Technology to new and existing clients and technology partners.
A big part of your day-day work is generating new leads. You do that with different strategic approaches and methodologies you know works best for the potential clients you are reaching out to.
You create long-lasting relationships with existing and new customers throughout your network, market knowledge, events etc.
You are supported by and work closely with our local and global teams and you are overall responsible for all commercial activity, lead generation and sales of DEPT® Design and Technology in Copenhagen.
About Design & Technology in DEPT®
In Design & Technology DK we are 25 dedicated people consisting of UX-Designers, Front-End Developers and Digital Designers. We do development of e-commerce platforms and websites for bigger high-end brands.
We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well!
Other than you solid people skills you also have:
- +5 years of experience in a Sales and Customer facing role. Ideally in the agency and (branded) e-commerce space
- Proven experience and outstanding results in sales or marketing in Design and Technology (or preferably all) of our service lines.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Thorough experience of market research analysis and methods.
- A valuable personal network with key stakeholders and clients in the Danish market.
- Speak Danish and English fluently.
Beside the flexibility, good friday beers and the salary package:
- An opportunity to play a key role in one of the world's fastest growing global agencies.
- An open and inclusive company culture.
- Possibilities to work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Package.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture