PHP + Drupal SR Developer | Argentina
Roles open in: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
PHP + Drupal SR Developer | Argentina
DEPT® Argentina is growing fast and we're looking for folks who enjoy building great products together with peers and clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
Some of the things that we believe in:
- Great UI/UX is critical: aesthetics, animations, copy, and speed are all part of this
- Code quality is a top priority: style guides, code reviews, best practices
- Collaboration: great communication is the key to any project
- Constantly curious: we're constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences, and practice
- A healthy work/life balance: getting home in time for dinner is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are looking for a Senior level Drupal/PHP Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing projects and knows how to help a client achieve their goals. As a good developer, you know that there is often more than one solution to a problem. With your expertise, you look for that one solution that is best for the client. And you are able to explain in plain language why this is the best solution for them. You are also a mentor to the other developers.
As an experienced developer, you will use your firm knowledge to identify, document and implement solutions for our clients. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you’ll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated team, working perhaps on one large or multiple smaller projects.
- Have experience and are comfortable with both Drupal 7/8
- Have Git repository and release management experience
- Will contribute ideas and efforts towards internal projects and work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Have at least 4+ years of work experience on projects
- Are focused on quality assurance
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow
- Are analytically strong
- Have a team player mindset, good communication skills and good command of English
- Show initiative
- Understand problems even when they are very complex
- Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalized solutions to customers based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
Most importantly you are delivery focused. You want to ship something to users, get their feedback and iterate. The drive to ship something enables you to take down obstacles and break hard problems into solvable chunks so that you can make forward progress.We are recruiting talented experts. You’ll be eager to learn and inspire others, a futurist at heart, and someone who wants to celebrate our achievements, big or small.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture