Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht
For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Group Reporting Analyst who wants to work at one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Europe. An opportunity of a lifetime that requires out of the box thinking.
As a group reporting analyst at DEPT® you work closely with all finance oriented disciplines within the company. During the group close (approx. 5 days per month) you perform various closing procedures with a keen eye for detail. This includes performing trend and relationship analyses, reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and verifying consolidation/ elimination entries while liaising with local Financial Control and FP&A Teams on these topics. You perform consolidation software maintenance activities and assist in operationalising the technical side of accounting including reporting and on-boarding activities. In addition, you provide support in performing IFRS reviews and cooperate with our financial auditors/ advisors. In this role you feel comfortable being critical, point out process improvement areas and have a can-do mentality: you want to solve the problems you find. You enjoy a fast paced international environment and you directly contribute to the mission of DEPT® with reports that matter.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, Bose, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Samsung and Philips. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Want to make an impact and share our key values;
- Are a stress-resistant self-starter and an agile learner;
- Have a hands-on mentality and are a go-getter;
- Are proactive and independent but an enthusiastic team player as well;
- Absorb, analyse and conclude on data and information quickly;
- Have experience with consolidation processes and financial analysis/ reporting;
- Are familiar with technical accounting standards, prior experience with IFRS is a plus;
- Have experience with accounting/consolidation software, experience with LucaNet is a plus;
- Know your way in MS Excel and are eager to automate analytical procedures;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity of a lifetime in an open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- Commuting compensation;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
The application process will consist of various rounds, containing meetings with our recruiter, group control team members, the head of finance and possibly other team members. Furthermore, you will be asked to participate in a case study reflecting all elements of the job.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture