Business Intelligence Consultant
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Business Intelligence Consultant
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join our BI Team. You can create the most valuable business insights and with this are able to help our clients make better decisions based on analytics and data.
At DEPT® we focus on making platforms and campaigns for our clients. They not only have to look great, but also have to work efficiently. As a Business Intelligence Consultant you provide accurate and precise data sets which can be used to create data visualizations and reports. You make sure all relevant information is accessible for our clients and teams.
Business insights consulting is also a part of this role, this involves analysis and predictive models: Based on all available data you conduct explanatory analysis and predictive models about market developments, consumer behaviour (segmentation, respons, churn, loyalty), operational excellence, risk and effectiveness. With this you create insights to see how applicable certain solutions are in different sectors.
And then we also have the big data applications. You are part of multidisciplinary teams to achieve data science success. You have a proactive role in projects, advise clients and do proposals to keep on top of our game regarding getting external data in and using internal data in the best possible way.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bol.com, Omoda, Phillips and Rituals. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a data related role, preferably at a digital agency;
- Have a Bachelors or Masters in Marketing Intelligence / Analytics, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Business Information Management or comparable
- Have solid knowledge about databases, database systems, SQL, scripts and query’s;
- Know how to develop in SQL and/or Python
- Have experience with at least one of the following reporting tools: Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture