Senior UX Designer
For our Manchester office we are looking for a Senior UX Designer / Researcher to join our Experience Design team. Our Experience Design team is a mixed discipline of UX Specialists, Business Analysts and Visual Designers. You will work collaboratively within the team to create amazing experiences that exceed client expectations for a variety of global high profile b2b and b2c brands.
You will support projects in the early Discovery Phases by undertaking UX Research tasks such as Stakeholder Interviews, Usability Tests, Analytics Reviews and Workshops. You will turn the insights you have found from your research into recommendations, producing wireframes and working collaboratively with Visual Designers to bring your ideas to life.
- Are highly proficient in UX Design and Research practices such as wireframing, usability testing and prototyping;
- You’ll also need to be confident in front of people and working with others as this role is very client facing;
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with senior client stakeholders and within the team, using their creativity and experience find effective solutions to digital challenges;
- Have experience working within Digital Teams within a UX / Research role;
- Have at least 4 years industry experience;
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection;
- Have experience in Google Analytics and have an understanding of data;
- Be able to undertake UX Research tasks from Usability Testing to Stakeholder Interviews;
- Be able to produce reports based on your findings;
- Be able to deliver client workshops;
- Be proficient in wireframing tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Axure;
- Be able to create storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps;
- Be able to work alongside Designers to bring ideas to life;
- Be up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Have experience working within a Content Management System.
• Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
• An excellent salary based on experience;
• Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
• Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
• Flexible working – choose your hours around our 4 core hours, and work from home once per week;
• 25 days paid holiday including a holiday sales and purchase scheme;
• Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as beer fridge at 4pm on a Friday;
• Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
• Annual social budget;
• Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
• Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.