Technical Solutions Consultant
Technical Solutions Consultant
As a Technical Solutions Consultant you will provide technical consultancy to our clients and pre-sales activities. In addition you will love everything technical and transfer this passion and knowledge to clients and internal teams via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
Our Digital projects span across multiple global, enterprise level, clients such as Fujitsu, Nikon and St. James’ Place, offering you the opportunity to really get involved in the definition of large scale projects.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the planning, running and output of Discovery projects for clients. You will have a deep understanding of how technology can support business success, combined with a breadth of experience in the many aspects of digital and technology transformation.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Senior technical consultancy for clients
- Plan and deliver technical workshops with clients face-to-face or remotely in order to uncover current implementations and new platform requirements
- Partner with client services to plan, prepare and execute strategically to encourage prospective enterprise clients to invest in our innovative solutions
- Understand client requirements to best support them and provide optimally customised solutions
- Create and deliver powerful technical presentations and demonstrations that clearly explain our solution
- Run internal workshops and knowledge sharing sessions
- Participate in Proof of Concepts (PoC) exercises
- Support with technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Become a Trusted Advisor to clients
- Lead discussions regarding technology trends and future focus areas for Dept
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align to project budgets
- Aid the smooth transition of a client from pre-sales to post-sales implementation
- Provide technical support to existing and new clients
- Pre-sales solution design/quote generation
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Have a real passion for technology and be able to generate strategies and roadmaps for large enterprise clients based globally
- Have wide experience in various technology vendors, specifically around web ecosystems and digital touch points
- Outcome-focused and dives deep to understand context before making decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills to allow you to work with both internal teams and clients effectively
- Be keen to share your knowledge and experience within Dept in order to upskill team members
- Experience of operating in a fast-moving digital environment with an appreciation of the required urgency and responsiveness
- Demonstrates a passion and curiosity for software and technology, and with a life-long learning attitude
- Not content with the status quo, willing to challenge internal and external stakeholders including those at C-Level
- Cares about UX and opinionated on UI design (web and mobile)
- A good eye for detail, identifying improvement areas and plans to boost efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on leadership, self-organising, the ability to think strategically and an aptitude to solve complex problems
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Flexible working – choose your hours around our 4 core hours, and work from home/office;
- 25 days paid holiday including a holiday sales and purchase scheme;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as beer fridge at 4pm on a Friday;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Annual social budget;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international digital agency, from our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.