Technical Operations Manager – BE EXCELLENT
Are you a Web Developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like O'Neill, Birkenstock & Playmobil? Apply now as Technical Operations Manager (m/f) for one of our German offices or our office in London.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You support our customers during the post-launch phase.
- You are involved in the conception of new functionalities and you will implement these.
- You monitor our custom solutions regarding performance and functionality.
- Technical support for our customer solutions and independent problem analysis, elimination, and documentation are part of your job.
- You collaborate with our Technical Consultants and Solution Architects for the optimization of existing solutions.
- Are a skilled software developer or support engineer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites.
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development.
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous.
- Are service- and solution oriented and have a user-focused mindset.
- Have business fluent language skills in English (all offices) and good German language skills (preferable for German offices).
- Learn and grow in a professional environment
- Work together with Salesforce and Oracle cloud experts
- A variety of interesting projects
- Team Spirit in an international team
- Funded training courses and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical training courses, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Business English Class, German Class
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Daily fresh fruit and a flat rate for water, coffee and tea
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Get-togethers and Events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Wintersport Camp)
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Human Resources Manager – Tina Goldacker
You are part of the development team for famous customers like Panasonic or Quiksilver. Would you like to join us? We are looking forward to your application (job references, project descriptions, and expected salary are appreciated). You can also send us your unsolicited application.