Solution Architect – Salesforce
Are you a Solution Architect who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like O'Neill, Birkenstock & Playmobil? Apply now as Solution Architect (m/f) for our office in London.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers, support them during the entire software development cycle, and develop innovative software solutions for them.
- You consult clients on Salesforce Cloud, Oracle Cloud or Content Management Systems.
- Analysis and definition of customer requirements; management of project schedules, specifications, and estimations; as well as the conception and technical design of our custom solutions are part of your job.
- You coordinate the application development and implementation of client solutions.
- You support with pre-sales activities and collaborate proactively with Developers and the Technical Operations Management team.
- Are a proficient solution architect with extensive experience in technical project management and in dealing with e-commerce systems, Content Management Systems or CRM Systems (Salesforce Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Intershop or other Enterprise products).
- Have experience in the conception and implementation of software projects, including requirements analysis.
- Have good hands-on knowledge of process modelling and software architecture.
- Good understanding of databases is a plus.
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mindset.
- Have very good presentation and communication skills in English (all offices), German (for German offices) and Danish (for Copenhagen office)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn and grow in a professional environment
- Work together with salesforce and oracle cloud experts
- A variety of interesting projects
- Team Spirit in an international team
- Funded training courses and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical training courses, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Business English Class, German Class
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Daily fresh fruit and a flat rate for water, coffee and tea
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Get-togethers and Events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Wintersport Camp)
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Human Resources Manager – Tina Goldacker
You are part of the development team for famous customers like Panasonic or Quiksilver. You would like to join us? We are looking forward to your application (job references, project descriptions, and expected salary are appreciated). You can also send us your unsolicited application.