For our London office, we are looking for a SEO Specialist to join our growing team who helps brands with marketing technologies.
You want to further your career at an agency and bring experience in content, analytics and / or digital marketing. In this role you will be helping our clients with their search engine optimisation activities across their web domains and are hands on in delivering these.
As SEO specialist you bring an analytical approach to tackle technical challenges and are passionate about the use of data to get to the bottom of client requirements and opportunities.
This role would suit someone who brings up to a few years of experience in SEO at agency side.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
• Experience: minimum of 2 years relevant work experience at agency side in a customer facing role.
• Demonstrable effectiveness in delivering consulting and hands on work on time and against high standards of measured quality
• Can consult on and hands on deliver link building / SEO and content development campaigns. You understand the value links play in a keyword focussed campaign.
• Deal with day to day support items to continue to optimise SEO for our clients
• Able to produce technical audits and to discuss scenarios and / or recommendations with developers and our clients to bring this to the expected outcome
• A highly analytical mind combined with consultative skills (communication, adapt to circumstances).
• Keep up to date with the latest in the industry and your domain.
• Contribute to our Dept website by writing of blogs
• Familiar with CMS platforms, such as Sitecore, Bloomreach and / or SDL Tridion
• Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
• Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
• Beer & Pizza every Thursday
• Team lunches every month
• Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab
• Quarterly social budget;
• Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
• Pension scheme and free private healthcare;
• An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.