SEO Manager – e3creative part of Dept
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join e3creative part of Dept in our Manchester office to research, devise and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of clients in a host of industries.
As SEO Manager, you will carry out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO, and deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations. You will manage all aspects of the agency’s SEO offering, including on-site techniques, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps etc. You will use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis. Monitor clients’ backlink profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties
Working with the other members of the marketing team to devise an effective digital strategy which works across a range of platforms. You will co-ordinate with the PPC Manager to ensure effective keyword targeting and landing page structure, and work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients.
e3creative part of Dept is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and we're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our journey! Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
- At least three years’ experience within the SEO industry;
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment – highly desirable;
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates;
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords;
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients;
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies;
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills;
- Strong HTML and CSS skills;
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills;
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms;
- Preferably educated to degree-level;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.