Senior Sales and New Business Manager
Hi, we are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1,000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. For our new presence in France, we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager who will drive the B2B customer acquisition and establish factor-a in France.
As a Senior Sales and New Business Manager, you will be responsible for the entire new customer sales process for France-based manufacturers and brands. You are the first local team member and are building our France entity together with our Business Development Consultant France at the headquarters and one of our Amazon experts, relying on french speaking personnel in Cologne. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract and you will also personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site. You will constantly observe the market, continuously develop our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients. As we grow in France your development perspective could be to become country manager.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, eCommerce or international management
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company, can quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty
- Ideally you have already worked with major brands and manufacturers
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and are interested in delving deeply into these topics
- You have strong analytical skills and act in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high demands in terms of work quality
- You communicate even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and have a winning and obliging appearance
- You would have a plus if you had points of contact with Amazon over the course of your career
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are willing to travel 2 to 3 days a week if business requires it
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
Are you interested?
Part of Dept
Factor-a – part of Dept is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept Marketplaces GmbH, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. Visit Factor-A.com!