Project Manager – e3creative part of Dept
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join e3creative part of Dept in our Manchester office. You will drive web and mobile app projects through from initial concept to delivery.
As Project Manager, you will work with a range of clients on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects. You will be the key contact for clients, advising them on cost, available resource, problems and solutions. Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects, you will track the project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines. You will continuously assess working methods and processes and make recommendations for improvement. Oversee projects’ financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
e3creative part of Dept is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and we're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our journey! Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
- Have a strong background in digital project management working on projects from initial briefing to delivery;
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall;
- Have agency experience with a passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects;
- Have previous experience project managing the development of mobile apps;
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets;
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities;
- Are able to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, and pension scheme;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.