We are looking for an PPC Executive to join our Manchester team to maintain and optimise Paid Search Campaigns across a range of clients in a host of industries, including mobile and tablet campaigns research.
Working alongside the PPC Manager and Strategy Team, your responsibilities will include bid management, campaign optimisation, and competitor benchmarking. You will use key programs such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and Facebook Ads Manager to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year. You will edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI. You will be eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Experience working within a similar role ideally within an agency environment;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and an ability to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources;
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google AdWords and Google Analytics;
- Strong communication and copywriting skills;
- Creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have the ability to work individually, as well as working within a team environment.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1300 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.