New Business Marketing Manager
Dept is seeking an ambitious, results-orientated Marketer to join the Manchester team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be an essential part of driving the agency’s growth in the UK. This role is focused on lead generation; you will be responsible for managing and delivering multi-channel campaigns that deliver excellent ROI and result in new client wins.
Working closely with the UK sales team, you will manage account based marketing campaigns that resonate with our target prospects. This will include the delivery of service and technology-led content, email campaigns, paid search and events. You will also manage joint marketing initiatives with our technology partners, including Salesforce, Sitecore, SDL and Bloomreach.
This role supports all teams in the UK, including Design & Technology, Commerce, Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation, with further growth expected.
- Create and deliver highly relevant campaigns across multiple channels to attract sales prospects in our target sectors
- Work closely with the sales team to drive account-based marketing campaigns to nurture prospects.
- Create technology, sector and service-led collateral for the sales team to use when targeting and nurturing prospects.
- Work with our partners’ marketing teams to deliver results-focused, lead gen campaigns such as events, content, webinars, email campaigns etc.
- Lead on the delivery of email marketing campaigns, working with the central marketing team to ensure we are targeting relevant content to key prospects.
- Help to deliver an effective SEO strategy that improves Dept’s search authority for key technology partners and services.
- Produce concise, useful monthly marketing reports for the Marketing Director which outlines the status of all planned activity, the ROI and results of ongoing or past activity, and a case for any proposed new activity.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing B2B digital services and technology.
- Results-focused, with a proven track-record of delivering new business revenue via marketing activity.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns, including both paid and organic channels.
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of using an enterprise CRM, such as Salesforce, and marketing automation platforms, such as Pardot, would be an advantage.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further.
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- Pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Regular social events and Friday drinks, courtesy of Dept!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1300 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.