Junior Digital Project Manager
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager that will be involved in the full project life-cycle, from requirements capture, through solution design, build, test and deployment. Managing and communicating project risks, issues and dependencies to deliver projects on time, on budget is also a key part of the role.
In this dynamic role, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands, learning from more senior members of the project delivery team. Day to day responsibilities will include co-ordinating internal and client tasks, collaborating on project plans, gathering estimates, and maintaining performance metrics.
We often work with international clients and collaborate with our sister agencies across Europe and the US, so you will need to have exceptional communication skills to support teams and tasks across continents.
You will work with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. We are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit – someone who is passionate about digital, and keen to learn and develop their project management skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a digital agency
- Previous experience of ensuring digital projects are delivered on plan, on budget and to high quality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Confident working with budgets and deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and articulate
- One of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.