In-house Recruitment Consultant
For our Manchester office, we are looking for an In-house Recruitment Consultant that can successfully source and hire staff across our offices in Europe and the US.
As an In-house Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for devising a recruitment strategy and managing the full end to end recruitment lifecycle for all recruitment globally. You will play a pivotal role in devising and implementing ways to attract passive candidates as well as building and maintaining a database of viable candidates to fill pipeline positions in the UK, Spain and US.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are able to manage the end to end recruitment process including the sign off of a vacancy, advertising the role, headhunting, screening CVs, arranging interviews, offer management and induction
- Have experience of recruiting for the digital industry, particularly for agencies
- Are focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline
- Are responsible for tracking of all candidates/applicants
- Have experience of composing attention grabbing content, adverts and mailshots
- Are able to research the market and create talent pools
- Have experience in conducting interviews, helping to prepare candidates for hiring manager interviews and taking interview feedback
- Are able to liaise with internal stakeholders to outline role specifications, manage expectations, arrange and prep interviews, manage offers etc.
- Will ensure maximum exposure of vacancies
- Have experience utilising social media channels to maintain direct sourcing success such as LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Are continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Are required to draft and issue contracts, formal letters and other ad hoc HR duties as required
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and BB pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 750 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.