We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.
We are looking for Graduate Developers with a passion for code and all things digital to join our Manchester team. At Dept Manchester we work with our enterprise–level clients to design and develop digital products and services, from complex eCommerce solutions to CMS implementations.
We commit to supporting our graduates in a way that suits their individual needs. We will give you the training and guidance you need to get where you want in your career. We will expose you to the latest technologies, get you working with our big brand clients, and integrate you to the Manchester Tech community through our regular Dept Talks meet-ups, and Hackathons. We take the time to invest in you and progress you through the business; we have previous grads who have progressed to Tech Architect within 5 years.
Become a Depster, you won’t regret it.
• Will be working towards/have a related degree e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development etc.;
• Your will be eager to learn and gain new skills;
• Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection;
• You will be confident and happy to ask for help;
• You will be happy working to deadlines to ensure project timelines are met;
• You will be self-motivated and able to manage your own workload
• Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
• Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
• Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
• Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
• Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
• Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
• Quarterly social budget;
• Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
• An excellent salary based on experience.