Full-Stack eCommerce Developer
For our office in London, we are looking for a Full-Stack eCommerce Developer!
As a Full-Stack Developer, the concepts of “quality”, “speed” and “scalability” are central and you know your way around them. Thanks to your work, the site structure grows effortlessly with the platform and the business of the customer. You enjoy building client apps and you can, of course, do it well.
We will mainly work with a platform called Salesforce Commerce Cloud on our eCommerce projects, which means that it helps if you are enthusiastic about working with it or would like to learn it. Do you want to work with awesome eCommerce clients like Karen Millen, Figleaves & Ann Summers? We will make sure you have loads of fun and learn a lot on the way!
You will work in an amazing team that is ambitious and professional. We work with the most modern techniques on frontend like SFRA and we're trying to stretch the boundaries of the platform as much as possible.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Are a skilled full-stack developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites, web development with Content Management Systems or the application of CRM solutions;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud is preferable;
- Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Are familiar using tools like GIT, NPM and Webpack;
- Follow coding standards and best practice within the development cycle and code review processes;
- Have working knowledge of responsive design;
- As a plus, you are a fan of functional programming;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- You are fluent in English language in both spoken and written form.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications);
- Yearly bonus scheme and pension scheme;
- Work together with Salesforce Cloud experts;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.