You will successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform. You will interpret client requirements into working code. The work is varied and very fast paced and as an integrated agency there will always be someone available to offer support, bounce ideas off or collaborate with.
Dept is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and we're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our journey! Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
- Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Are proﬁcient on pre-processors such as SASS and/or LESS;
- Have experience with PHP;
- Have knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS);
- Have strong Gitﬂow knowledge;
- Have a ﬂexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Are able to multi-task and reassess priorities;
- Genuine interest in using the latest technologies in Web Development but an appreciation of using the right tool for the job.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Great fringe beneﬁts, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the ofﬁce to celebrate everyone's hard work.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our ofﬁces across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch our video here.