Junior .Net Developer
Junior .Net Developer
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Junior .Net Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
We are looking for Junior .Net Developers with a passion for code and all things digital to join our Manchester team. At Dept Manchester we work with our enterprise–level clients to design and develop digital products and services, from complex eCommerce solutions to CMS implementations. We work with .Net MVC, React, Sitecore amongst other tech.
We commit to supporting our Junior Developers in a way that suits their individual needs. We will give you the training and guidance you need to get where you want in your career. We will expose you to the latest technologies, get you working with our big brand clients, and integrate you to the Manchester Tech community through our regular Dept Talks meet-ups, and Hackathons. We take the time to invest in you and progress you through the business.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies;
- Flexible working – we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suite you and you have the choice to work from our office or remotely;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme, free private healthcare and company sick pay scheme;
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra holidays;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Team building sessions like virtual escape rooms or a murder mystery are organised, as well as pre/post-COVID away-days, charitable activities and meals out;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday;
- Annual Social Budget
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.