Digital Consultant that can develop and oversee the execution of digital strategies, which meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of Dept’s clients.
As a Digital Consultant you will work with cross-functional team to implement the solutions and strategies to achieve the objectives agreed with clients. As part of the role the Digital Consultant will identify opportunities that can help clients to succeed, that could be new technology or other teams within the Dept agency that can help to achieve their goals.
You will also act as the client lead within Dept, taking the lead in client situations to ensure the best outcome for the agency and the client. As well as having effective communication with clients to update them on changes to strategies, activity and projects throughout.
A key element of the role will be working with the project teams to provide strategic input on a client’s project from inception to delivery to ensure that a strategic mindset is applied throughout. You will work with the team to articulate and visualise a strategic direction that addresses the client's core challenge from a customer point of view. You will also understand Dept services and products and act as client partner to help drive value.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Will have experience in a client facing role looking after multiple client accounts
- Have experience thinking proactively to ensure all potential opportunities for your clients are explored
- Will be commercially astute but focussed on delivering the best solution for the client
- Have experience analysing campaign data and providing recommendations for future campaigns
- Have experience working with clients and internal specialists to create digital roadmaps
- Create and deliver digital marketing strategy for clients, including regular measurement, review, and refinement
- Understand client’s objectives and interests, and the environment in which they, their customers and their competitors operate and propose innovative solutions to help them achieve them
- Direct all aspects of your account and constantly ensure the PMs are supported and in flight projects reviewed
- Will work well across a variety of skilled teams to execute the strategies
- Be curious about the latest digital trends and find ways to apply them to our client
- Hands on delivery experience in desirable
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Flexible working – choose your hours around our 4 core hours, and work from home/office;
- 25 days paid holiday including a holiday sales and purchase scheme;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as beer fridge at 4pm on a Friday;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Annual social budget;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international digital agency, from our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.