For our Manchester office we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Experience Design team. Our Experience Design team is a mixed discipline of UX Specialists, Product Owners and Visual Designers. As a Data Analyst, you will work collaboratively within the team to provide actionable insights that inform key design decisions, as well as translate data into compelling stories that explain how experiences are performing.
The Data Analyst role will be two-fold. Your main role will be to deliver insights, recommendations, and configurations across a number of our key clients. Here you’ll be responsible for performing Analytics Reviews to identify areas of opportunity within our clients’ data sources, finding patterns of behaviour to improve user journeys, creating data dashboards, and configuring data tracking tools to data is clean and accurate.
You’ll also work to support the business and help build the data services across all clients. Here you’ll work collaboratively with clients to pull together data dashboards consisting of various streams of Business intelligence (BI) data. Here you’ll lead the delivery of this service from the initial workshops to map out data sources to building detailed data dashboards. Having experience and understanding around data layers, data lakes and integrations is essential here, as well as an awareness of more complex aspects such as predictive modeling, machine learning and data science.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You will conduct Analytics reviews and turn data into insights;
- You will able to use Tag Management solutions to add new site tags;
- You will sometimes be required to partake in (and lead) client workshops;
- You will be able to implement custom tracking requests;
- You will build dashboards that summarise digital performance;
- You will produce and deliver reports that summarise your findings;
- You will have good people skills, able to manage, lead and grow a team.
- You will be able create tests in Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO or similar
- You should have at least 5 years industry experience working in a similar role.
Technical/Specialist Skills and/or Experience
- Be an expert in Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Be able to set up custom tracking tags in Tag Management Solutions
- Be able to produce tagging specifications for custom Data Layers
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection
- Have an affinity for numbers and turn data into stories
- Be able to define digital measurement strategies
- Be able to deliver/lead client workshops
- Be able to produce reports based on your findings
- Be able to build custom dashboards
- Have experience in A/B testing and Personalisation
- Have experience using Google Optimise / Analytics / Tag Manager
- Have and understand and able to use R and Python
- Have experience working within digital teams
- Have experience managing and growing a team
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.