For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Digital Account Director that can successfully manage our client relationships, ensuring efficient communication and a focus on account growth.
As a Digital Account Director, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will have day to day responsibility for retention and development of designated accounts. You will act as the link between client and agency, identifying, planning, organising and monitoring projects. Importantly, you will be accountable for the profitability of designated group of accounts and be expected to deliver against explicit personal KPIs (financial and non-financial). You will be responsible for the on-boarding, roadmap planning and project initiation of large strategic clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have experience of building client relationships at a strategic and operational level through regular client contact;
- Have the ability to seek out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients;
- Are able to translate verbal and written briefs of client requirements back to the agency team;
- Have experience of working closely with the projects teams to ensure projects are on time, budget and delivering against agreed scope;
- Have experience of managing client and project budgets;
- Have experience in Client Research;
- Are able to give assistance with business development and pitch preparation as required;
- Are adept with owning and managing profitability and performance across designated accounts, in line with agreed financial targets;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
An excellent salary based on experience;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.