Account Manager (6 month FTC)
Roles open in: London
Account Manager (6 month FTC)
WHO ARE WE?
The bigger picture: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, TikTok, eBay, ASOS, Zoopla, Twitch, Patagonia and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and an exciting place to accelerate your career.
This role is part of our Personalised Creative team. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, products and campaigns at scale and speed. Our specialty is hyper-personalised, digital communications that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share for our clients including eBay, Ancestry, Walmart, and more!
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the client services team towards successful campaign delivery.
Working closely with designers, copywriters, developers and other parts of the agency, you will review creative and HTML builds against client briefs. You will support senior staff with admin duties and where possible show use of initiative. You will be required to create presentations and decks for clients and internal meetings.
- Help manage client briefs from start to finish alongside Senior Account Manager, helping to ensure successful delivery to client deadlines across multiple campaigns
- Liaise with clients and help manage their expectations
- Re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- Ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting Feed values/brand
- Manage multiple projects at any time, often at different stages of the process
- Support the wider emerging client team with administrative tasks
- Be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills
- Take initiative within a busy team and support where possible
- Ask Senior Account Manager questions or escalate up when unsure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Active interest in digital marketing and looking to start a career in an agency environment
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency
- Highly motivated and personable individual
- Strong attention to detail
- A great team player who is keen to get stuck in supporting multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Healthcare with Bupa or Medicash
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Mental health support
- Company pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Global Annual DEPT® Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Other soft benefits including, refreshments provided in the office and a social calendar with weekly and monthly events on a team or agency level
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture