New Business Developer Advertising
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
New Business Developer Advertising
This role is part of our Brand and Advertising team based in Amsterdam. Our team is a vibrant mix of talents, ranging from Brand Strategists, Creatives, and Influencer Marketers to Account managers, Producers, and Video editors. As a creative digital marketing agency, we mix old-fashioned creative storytelling with the best of what today’s technology has to offer to deliver exceptional and engaging digital experiences that build lasting relationships with our clients like Bol.com and Philips to name a few.
As New Business Developer Advertising you are responsible for leading new business processes: from cross- and upsell to pitching and signing a new client. You will help brands stay ahead by offering them tailored solutions. For example new brands that want to go-to-market by using an influencer campaign, pushing their products in new markets or existing brands that want to grow their share of voice in their market with a brand campaign.
- Lead/New business qualification. You know the full range of the DEPT® offering and are able to qualify new business opportunities accordingly. As well as how to best tailor the next step approach to their needs to convert the lead to new business.
- Kickstarting pitch processes. You are able to gather and deliver all written input (or other materials) from the involved business teams for RFI’s / pitches, and facilitate the commercial side of pitch processes on (inter)national pitches.
- Spotting cross- and upsell opportunities at existing DEPT® partners/clients in consultation with our Client Service Team.
- Networking is in your DNA. You love building and maintaining a network, e.g. by attending relevant market events,
- Staying up-to-date with: the latest news and trends within the Advertising/Campaign market, movers and shakers in the industry as well as the go-lives of the newest campaigns (CampaignLive and AdAge are your go-to place).
- You’re able to level with decision-makers like brand directors or marketing managers.
- Utilizing your client service experience to kickstart a solid relationship with potential clients and partners.
- No cold calling. We have a fixed network of partners, cross-sell opportunities, a well-equipped lead gen marketing team and a solid pipeline. Your focus is on connecting the right people to answer new business requests in the best qualitative way.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in a new business role with a focus on advertising/campaigns, preferably at a creative digital agency;
- Have knowledge of what it takes – in process, skill set-up and financial proposals – to run Advertising/Campaign projects (e.g. Growth Marketing, Influencers, Brand Strategy, Creative Concepting).
- Are able to level with decision-makers like brand directors or marketing managers.
- Have great communication skills (verbally and written) and the ability to persuade;
- Have experience working on pitches and tenders;
- Are proactive and like to take the lead;
- Are ambitious, commercial, results-oriented and know how to plan and organize;
- Have a strong command of both Dutch and English.
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture