Traffic Manager – London / Manchester
Roles open in: Manchester, London
Traffic Manager – London / Manchester
WHO ARE WE?
The bigger picture: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, TikTok, eBay, ASOS, Zoopla, Twitch, Patagonia and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and exciting place to accelerate your career.
This role is part of our Personalised Creative team. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, products and campaigns at scale and speed. Our speciality is hyper-personalised, digital communications that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share for our clients including eBay, Ancestry, Walmart, and more!
As a Traffic Manager, you will be responsible for the efficiency of the end-to-end creative process, and that all briefs are met and delivered on time, whilst keeping the creative team clear on priorities, responsibilities and deadlines.
You will be working closely with Project Managers, Designers, Copywriters, and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries.
- Project management – planning and tracking client projects, ensuring that no balls are dropped, all committed timings, budgets and deadlines are met, and the project processes we use are effective and efficient for everyone involved.
- Scheduling – leading weekly scheduling meetings, ensuring work is correctly scheduled with the right person in the studio, strategy and content teams
- Foreseeing and mitigating potential issues, reallocating resources when required, and ensuring account teams can manage clients’ expectations accordingly.
- Managing projects from initial idea to final completion
- Liaising with clients to understand business and project needs
- Assessing client briefs and assigning designers to a project
- Proofing and reviewing designs and checking documents before they are sent off
- Assisting on the creative production side when needed and meeting with team members for feedback
- Creating and implementing monthly deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in studio, traffic or resource management within a creative team
- Experience in stakeholder management and working with senior leadership
- Ability and confidence in managing internal processes, projects and resources
- A keen eye for design, and a passion for creative work
- Experience in digital creative production
- Experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct, including email and banner experience
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically and contribute something new to the agency
- Ability to work within short timeframes and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency, successfully managing schedules and priorities
- Personable, approachable demeanour and motivating team player
- Moderate understanding of production and interactive processes
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Superb planning and organisation ability
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships
- Basic understanding of financials to effectively manage budgets
- Healthcare with Vitality or Medicash
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Mental health support
- Company pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Global Annual DEPT® Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Other soft benefits include refreshments provided in the office and a social calendar with weekly and monthly events on a team or agency level
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DEPT® is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience