Account Director [Digital Marketing]
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Account Director [Digital Marketing]
Attention to all experienced Account Directors! Do you have a passion for digital marketing, know how to convince others with your sales talent, and have the ability to give clients the best possible advice to get them to the next level? Then this job listing is made for you.
For this role we’re looking for a fluent Dutch speaker. If you are not, we want to ask you not to apply to this role as it is a mandatory requirement. Don’t worry though, we’re sure there’ll be other roles that are a better fit for you!
We are looking for an experienced Account Director with at least 5 years of (preferably agency) experience. As Account Director Digital Marketing you will be establishing and maintaining the best possible relationships with our biggest clients, and you will be able to grow the revenue (for DEPT® and the client) of the accounts based on the best consultative advice.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, new service propositions and pitches;
- Convince clients to work with DEPT®, by asking the right questions at the right time;
- Utilize your sales experience and build solid relationships with potential clients and partners.
Digital Marketing Account Management at DEPT®:
- A group of colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in that freedom and autonomy come with responsibility;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Managing existing clients, projects or new business? Whatever you like best and fits your ambition — we’ll find you projects that work for you as well as the other way around;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy and caring mentality of your next door agency.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a consultative selling role with a focus on digital marketing, preferably at a digital agency;
- Have great communication skills (verbally and written) and the ability to persuade;
- Are experienced in working on pitches;
- Are ambitious, results-oriented and know how to plan and organize;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award-winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience