Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div)
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Berlin, Cologne, London, Dublin, Hamburg, Vienna, Madrid
Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne, we are looking for an Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div), who is 100% enthusiastic about the topic of Amazon.
As an Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div), you plan marketing measures together with our search team that serve to reach our customers' target group. In addition, you will take over the management of various search accounts and control the monitoring and quality assurance processes. You analyze the campaigns and create data-based reports for our clients. As a specialist, you will also make strategic recommendations on the alignment with Amazon and manage the implementation of these recommendations. You are the contact person for customers with questions about their Amazon marketing activities.
- Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, UK – remote
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in the field of online marketing
- Have at least 1+ years of experience in Amazon PPC / SEA campaigns
- Are familiar with Amazon Demand Side Platform, DMP, ARA and Amazon Vendor / Seller Central
- Have a high affinity for numbers and are proficient in Excel
- Can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics, are a strong communicator, have a high level of customer orientation and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Have a strong will to perform, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality
- Have very good written and oral English skills
- Are interested in Amazon and new technologies
- Have the ability to create detailed reports and familiarize yourself with complicated tasks
- Have good self-organization skills and are able to work independently
- Are self-motivated and able to work well in a team
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Fair and long-lasting customer relationships from diverse segments
- A measurable and tangible “Great Place To Work” environment; we are B-Corp certified and hold strong values. You can learn more about this in our Impact Report
- A good work-life balance
- Continuous training and specialization opportunities in the international DEPT® environment
- Professional soft skill coaching and individual training budgets
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Mental health, diverse internal people & cultural measures to make you feel even more active
- Digital get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF
- Global get-togethers with your colleagues at our digital events – the DEPT® Festival and Winter Festival and who knows what tomorrow will bring!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is ’big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience