BAU .NET Developer
Roles open in: Manchester
BAU .NET Developer
DEPT®️ is looking for a .NET Developer to join our Manchester team and successfully transform our clients’ dream designs into well-functioning platforms.
With a passion for code and all things digital, you will become a vital member of our team of talented engineers and development experts. As a BAU Developer at DEPT®️, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high-profile B2B and B2C brands, developing digital products and services from complex e-commerce solutions to CMS implementations. We work with .NET MVC, Sitecore, Optimizely and Umbraco, amongst other technologies, so experience in these areas will be ideal.
DEPT®️ is committed to supporting its developers in a way that suits their individual needs. We will give you the training and guidance you need to get where you want in your career. We will expose you to the latest technologies and get you working with our big brand clients and on a wide range of CMS systems.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for various large global clients. At DEPT®️, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Will have a good understanding and experience of .NET Core and .NET Framework
- Possess the ability to analyse, troubleshoot and solve technical problems and issues
- Can demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Have experience in delivering quality customer service/speaking with clients
- Are passionate about your craft and sharing knowledge with others
- Experience developing with CMSs like Sitecore, Optimizely and Contentful is desirable
- Experience in web server administration e.g. IIS and Apache would be advantageous
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Azure would be a benefit
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments are provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4 pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal-opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring eachother, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience