Google Cloud Platform
Analysing business data and better understanding how the business works is essential for companies today. Innovation and growth are data-driven. To store, compute and analyse your business data, the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) offers companies a secure and proven infrastructure. As a certified GCP partner, Dept deploys machine learning models and data pipelines for customers to create business value from data.
At Dept, we unite technology, creativity and data. As a certified Google Cloud Platform partner, we enable our clients to use their data to innovate, accelerate and create new business value. From customer segmentation to predictive analytics, we can ensure all of your business decisions are data-driven. In our integral marketing approach, we’ve built our own solutions to combine real-time user data with relevant channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Salesforce. For example, we can predict the conversion intent of a visitor real-time on your website, and immediately use that insight to power your Facebook campaign.
OUT-OF-THE-BOX PRODUCTS & VALUABLE INSIGHTS
Connecting development to marketing, GCP can seamlessly stream and analyse data from the Google Marketing Platform. This allows for finding valuable marketing insights that can be directly applied to grow your business. From recognising the customer patterns that lead to sales to predicting a visitor’s behaviour real-time and immediately responding with a tailored marketing action. For developers, GCP provides a suit to build, deploy and scale applications, websites and services.
With GCP also comes a full range of out-of-the-box products and APIs. For example, using the Speech-to-Text API, customer service centres can process thousands of service calls daily to analyse the dialog. These insights can then be applied in building an AI-powered chat service with Dialogflow. With continuous improvement, this chatbot can substitute a growing number of service calls.
OFFICIAL GCP RESELLER STATUS
Aside from being a certified Google partner, Dept has managed to obtain a reseller license for Google Cloud Platform and Google Marketing Platform. Our extensive Google reseller status enables customers to purchase their own Google license, giving them ownership of all their data and control over their technology stack. There are no third parties involved, like external agencies, which is also beneficial for customers from a financial perspective.
The Dept Way
At Dept, we unite technology, creativity and data. As a certified Google Cloud Platform partner, we enable our clients to use their data to innovate, accelerate and create new business value. Below are five reasons why Dept is the ideal partner to get the most out of Google:
- Certified Google partner and official reseller: From customer segmentation to predictive analytics, we can ensure all your business decisions are data-driven. In our integral marketing approach, we’ve built our own solutions to combine realtime user data with relevant channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Salesforce.
- Knowledgeable and experienced: We have been working successfully for many years with a large range of technology leaders. With our wide array of experience, we can help a broad range of customers to embrace digital.
- Full approach: As a fully integrated digital agency, we can support your company with digital transformation, technology implementations, UX & design, SEO optimisation, creative campaigns, e-commerce, branding, data intelligence and more to help your business grow.
- Scalable team: Our teams have broad experience with the technical aspects of the cloud and marketing system, as well as in setting up the organisational processes to use Google successfully. In addition to projects, we can also temporarily reinforce an existing team with our specialists.
- Knowledge share: We don’t just keep our years of expertise in designing experiences, extensible architecture and integration of technology to ourselves. We share our knowledge as a Google expert with blogs, whitepapers and events.