April 12 - 23, 2021
Digital City Festival
Dept is excited to be the 2021 Headline Partner for the Digital City Festival, streaming live and on demand from 12-23 April. We’re taking this year’s festival to the next level with a series of activities designed to inspire, entertain and engage a global, at-home audience.
Following the huge success of the inaugural event in 2020, Digital City Festival returns as a truly digital experience bringing together the leaders, creators and change-makers shaping the future of the industry. The aim? To unite everyone working in tech, marketing, e-commerce, media and creative on the Digital City Network for two packed weeks of free-to-attend events.
As reigning Digital City Champion, Dept is proud to be supporting the programme in a big way; injecting fun and interactive activities and bringing opportunities to the next generation as well as leading keynote sessions. This is one event you won’t want to miss.
In the first week, Dept will be participating in the official opening ceremony on Monday 12th April, kicking off what’s sure to be a fortnight of innovation and fun:
- Weds 14 April: Join Dept’s Principal Technology Consultant, Jonathan Whiteside and James Dye, UK Business Director at comercetools for The Future of Multi-Experience Commerce, showcasing brands that are leading the pack including Volkswagen, Just Eat, Highsnobiety and more.
- Thurs 15 April: Dept’s Lead UX Designer, Phil Williams, will deliver a masterclass on how to tackle complex B2B customer journey mapping.
- Thurs 15 April: Dept is hosting the official Digital City Awards pre and after parties, with a performance from The Showhawk Duo who will get the party started with high energy acoustic covers of classic club anthems, followed by a live DJ set from Haçienda legend Graeme Park.
- Mon 19 April: Join Dept’s Head of Design, Adam Bee, for a masterclass on how to kickstart your creative career.
- Weds 21 April: Dept is hosting an all-female line-up, with industry leaders from Philips, Nikon, Hessnatur and St James’s Place discussing what’s next for the digital industry.
Throughout the two weeks, delegates can visit Dept’s virtual booth on the Digital City Network to meet the team behind the agency. We are super excited to be a part of this and we can’t wait to meet you!