User Experience Designer
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a passionate User Experience Designer who will be a part of an agency (Sorthvid) that recently became part of one of the fastest moving agencies in the world (Dept).
As UX Designer, you use a variety of methods and concepts such as user stories or customer journeys, sketching and wireframing are also involved in A / B & usability tests and other quality assurance methods. You work closely with end-users, clients and colleagues, and involving stakeholders to understand their needs is an integral part of your way of working.You will develop user-centric brand experiences in the form of online shops, digital products and services. Making complex technology understandable and usable to everyone is what you do best.
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like Louisiana, Muuto, Magasin, Pandora, Ganni, Royal Copenhagen, Simple Feast and Gant. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You have 1-3 years of working experience ( if it's from an agency it's a plus)
- You are a strong communicator, visually and verbally.
- You can demonstrate your passion for design through a rich and diverse portfolio with a focus on digital design (for websites & apps).
- Have experience with pitching and motion? That is a big plus.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
If you want to join Dept, please send us your portfolio and your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and we close the vacancy once we have found the right candidates. So the sooner you apply, the better your options are.
If you want to know more about the position, please don't hesitate to contact Signe Søndergaard from Dept, who is UX Manager at [email protected].
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/