SEO Intern (Native Danish)
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a SEO Intern who has the desire to contribute to creating online results in our SEO department.
For this role, we’re looking for a native Danish speaker.
As a SEO Intern you will get a thorough introduction to all aspects of SEO efforts such as data collection, data analysis, technical SEO as well as content production. The work with SEO involves business understanding, analytical capabilities, development of functioning messages, and of course, keeping updated with the latest updates from the online world. You will work in a team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Are native in Danish
- Have good writing skills in both Danish and English
- Current master student studying, for example, International Business, HA Almen, Cand. merc or similar
- Have a good business understanding and focus on performance
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Good business sense and a focus on performance
- Strong quantitative capabilities and experience with Excel
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Have the opportunity to stay with us for 5-6 months for approximately 30-37 hours a week. We will, of course, take exam periods into account.
- Possibilities to develop your personal skills and career development
- The prospect of working with leading online companies
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events (and a foosball table!)
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Kanal
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch arrangement with healthy and tasty food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Friday drinks/open bar
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com