Senior Programmatic Specialist – help us grow and develop
Digital Marketing DK
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Programmatic Specialist to help develop and drive our offering forward, in close collaboration with our Programmatic & Paid Social Director.
What will you be doing and a bit about the team
You will be joining our Programmatic & Paid Social Team, which consists of 10 talented specialists within digital advertising and ad-tech. We are currently focusing on expanding our programmatic offering (display, video, audio, dooh etc.) and have a lot of traction and opportunities within our current client portfolio, as well as new business opportunities.
You work closely with our Programmatic Director in both the strategic and commercial development of our offering. You also have your own client portfolio where you are responsible for both strategy, execution, optimisation and reporting, in close collaboration with our client service team. Your daily work is a mix of executional campaign related work, commercial and pitch related tasks and overall strategic development of our offering.
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like SteelSeries, Comwell and Fjordline. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
A bit about you:
- 3+ years of experience executing programmatic campaigns from start to finish (display, video, audio etc.)
- Experience with GMP products – especially DV360 and CM360 (other DSPs and GMP products are a plus)
- Experience with creating strategic proposals for and campaign plans for programmatic channels.
- Experience or willingness to engage in commercial and pitch activity – both making proposals and presenting for clients.
What do we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
About DeptHi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.