Senior .Net Developer
For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, .Net based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone eager to learn inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Microsoft / .NET
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
- CMS Platform Specialists
- We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations
- Sitecore, Umbraco, Optimizely is the primary go-to for .Net CMS
- We do solution for a wide range of CMS in the Headless space as well
- We’re Cloud First
- We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps / Automation
- Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
- In our daily work we, among many others, use Jira, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps.
- Database, Search and Storage
- We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
- SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
- Have at least 3 years of experience designing and developing solution in one or more relevant CMS solutions, such as Sitecore or Umbraco
- Have experience in leading teams in a daily agile working environment
- Have +5 years of experience in software development
- Have experience working in teams that span many areas of expertise, knowledge of frontend frameworks like React or Vue is a big plus
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technology is also a big plus
- Want to be the one to set our direction for technology and figure out news way to work and learn
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology, and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix, and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/