Paid Social Specialist
Paid Social Specialist
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Paid Social Specialist who has a strong business understanding, the desire and the ability to achieve good results from Social Media, as well as knowledge about how digital media and ecosystem works.
For this role, we are looking for a colleague who wants to join one of our teams that primarily works with a large international tech & gaming client. This is a high-paced team consisting of 10+ people, working at the forefront of digital marketing. It’s a requirement that you have 1-2+ years of experience within Paid Social Advertising, preferably working with an international client across multiple markets and across multiple social platforms.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will be the one that executes the campaigns across paid social channels. You will act as the expert in supporting our client team in developing the best paid social strategies and campaigns, as well as executing, optimizing and reporting on all campaigns.
In collaboration with a team of experts, you will manage an international customer’s accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and other social networks. We are looking for talents and experienced experts who feel comfortable in a high-paced international environment and who love to learn something new every day and enrich the team with their expertise and personality.
- Have a couple years of experience with Paid Social Advertising
- Preferably have experience with other social platforms besides FB & IG, e.g. Snap, Twitter.
- Have the desire to join a fast-paced international team
- Are fluent in English
- Have a Masters in Business, Marketing or another relevant field
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Are analytical, business-oriented, and have strong communication skills
- Have high standards for quality and the ability to deliver on time
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising, and technology
- Have a high drive, positive attitude, and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Might have experience with the creative/content part of social advertising (then you have an advantage)
- Might have experience with Data Studio (then you have an advantage)
- The ability to work in one of the strongest (data driven, analytical and business-oriented) agencies in Europe
- Working with major international clients, who are often leaders of their segment
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company, with fast-growing teams, where it is possible to get additional responsibilities quickly
- The ability to participate actively in our internal knowledge-sharing through our internal and external events
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in a new modern office in Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/
HOW YOU APPLY
If you want to join Dept, please send us your motivation letter and your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and we close the vacancy once we have found the right candidates. So the sooner you apply, the better your options are. If you want to know more about the position, please don't hesitate to contact Mads Hantho from Dept, who is line manager at [email protected]