Paid Search Intern (Native Danish)
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Paid Search Intern who has the desire to contribute to creating online results.
For this role, we’re looking for a native Danish speaker.
As a Paid Search Intern you will become part of our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team, where you will help ensure a high quality advertising for our clients on the major search engines; such as Google. You will also be given the opportunity to work with paid advertising on other channels, including Facebook. Here you will help make sure that we strike our clients’ customers with the right message as well as achieve a high quality traffic to our customers' websites. You will work with a regular group of customers, and you will participate in everything from operational execution to strategy planning. You will be a part of a team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Are native in Danish
- Have good writing skills in both Danish and English
- Current master student studying, for example, International Business, HA Almen, Cand. merc or similar
- Have a good business understanding and focus on performance
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Strong quantitative capabilities and experience with Excel
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Have the opportunity to stay with us for 5-6 months for approximately 30-37 hours a week. We will, of course take exam periods into account.
- Possibilities to develop your personal skills and career development
- The prospect of working with leading online companies
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Kanal
- Free lunch arrangement with healthy and tasty food
- Friday drinks/open bar
- A salary during the internship
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact our People Operations Assistant Sofie –[email protected]