Paid Media Consultant
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Paid Media Consultant who has strong skills within Display, Social and YouTube advertising, a good business understanding, and the desire and ability to achieve good results from Paid Media.
For this role we are looking for a native Danish speaker. It is a requirement that you have minimum 1-2 years of experience with independent operation and optimization of display, social and/or YouTube advertising.
As a Paid Media Consultant you will develop and implement Paid Media strategies for a selection of our clients with the help from a Strategy Director and our Head of Paid Media. You will be responsible for the daily contact with your clients and in cooperation with the relevant consultants perform the relevant work on your clients' accounts.
In the role you will be expected to manage end to end optimizations across social, display and/or Youtube. That means optimizations across 1) the channels strategic direction and development 2) Day-to-day performance optimizations 3) Consult on creative optimizations and 4) Establish trusted performance reports.
You will have a deep knowledge within Display, Social and YouTube advertising or at least within some of the medias. You should be familiar with terms like DSP, DMP, CPV and view rates. Experience with platforms like Google Marketing Platform (Former DoubleClick), Adform, Facebook Ads Manager and/or LinkedIn Campaign Manager will be a plus.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Display through a DSP like Google Marketing Platform (Former DoubleClick) or Adform, Social (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) and/or YouTube advertising
- Experienced in building Paid Media Strategies and Media Plans
- Used to be result oriented and KPI driven
- Have the desire and the courage to learn more about Paid Media
- Are native in Danish and fluent in English
- Have a Masters in Business or another analytical field
- Are analytical and business oriented and have strong communication skills
- Have a high quality standard and ability to deliver on time
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to work in one of the strongest (data driven, analytical and business-oriented) agencies in Europe
- Working with major international clients, who are often leaders of their segment
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company, with fast-growing teams, where it is possible to get additional responsibilities quickly
- The ability to participate actively in our internal knowledge-sharing through our internal and external events
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Kanal
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com