Italian Copywriter (fixed-term project employment)
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for an Italian Copywriter who can ensure a high quality of advertising for our clients on the biggest search engines.
For this role, we’re looking for a student who is a native Italian speaker.
The first stage of the employment is a project employment (from week 12/13-20) with working hours at 30-35 hours/week. After week 20, there is a potential to be offered a permanent position at 20 hours/month.
As an Italian Copywriter your work tasks will primarily lie within the SEO department. The job includes ensuring that we target our client’s customers with the right messages as well as attaining a high-quality traffic for our client’s websites. Your main task will be content production for our customers websites based on a keyword research. This requires a great understanding and knowledge of the Italian language plus a good eye for grammar.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, and is a futurist at heart. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Are native in Italian
- Have a flair for numbers and are structured
- Are a grammar expert who loves to write
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, it is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Good business sense and a focus on performance
- Strong quantitative capabilities, experience with Excel and the ability to prioritise
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- An exciting job for approximately 30-35 hours a week
- Possibilities to develop your personal skills and career development
- The prospect of working with leading online companies
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events (and a foosball table!)
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Kanal
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch arrangement with varied, delicious and healthy food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Friday drinks/open bar
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com