Digital Project Manager
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Digital Project Manager who will help the team and our clients achieve an awesome end result. How? By always being two steps ahead, whilst still keeping a cool head.
As a Digital Project Manager you are capable of perfectly overseeing the opportunities and challenges for our clients. From there, you can clearly translate these into an action plan. On top of that, because of your deep technical knowledge, you are responsible for the technical success of a project. You are a clear communicator, which allows you to gain the trust of the client. They see you as an important conversation partner on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn and who takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well.
- Have graduated from a higher professional education/university
- Have at least 2 years of experience with digital project management
- Preferably has experience on the agency side
- Have experience with complex technical online solutions and processes
- Understand the technology behind the online solutions we offer.
- Speak the language of Designers and Developers
- Are analytical, flexible, and can work independently.
- Are communicative and have a commercial attitude.
- Can present complex results in clear language.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,700 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like Magasin, Ganni, BoConcept, Fritz Hansen, Gant, Muuto, Google, Bose, Nivea, Netflix and more. https://www.deptagency.com/en-dk/