Digital Marketing Consultant (part-time)
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant with a flair for Youtube advertising who can assist in the campaign creation and execution processes. Someone who is savvy with a mouse and a keyboard, and has the capability to quickly learn how to work in an advertising system, with guidance from senior PPC Consultants.
For this role, we are looking for a student or a part-time employee. The working hours are approximately 20 hours a month but with a potential expansion.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant your work tasks will primarily lie within Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Display with focus on YouTube advertisement (previous experience with advertisement platforms is an advantage, but not a requirement). The work includes ensuring that we target our client’s customers with the right messages as well as attaining a high-quality traffic for their websites. You will be working with a fixed set of clients and participate in everything from operational execution, to data collection, to the planning of future strategies. You will work in a team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, and is a futurist at heart. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Have the desire and the courage to learn about digital marketing, advertising and technology
- Have a degree in Business or another analytical field or a student within this area
- Are analytical and business oriented
- Strong quantitative capabilities and a flair for numbers
- Have a high-quality standard and ability to deliver on time plus and at the same time ability to prioritise your tasks
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- An exciting job for approximately 20 hours a month with potential for expansion
- Possibilities to develop your personal skills and career development
- The prospect of working with major international clients, who are often leaders of their segment
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company, with fast-growing teams, where it is possible to get additional responsibilities quickly
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Channel
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch arrangement with varied, delicious and healthy food
- Bootcamp trainings
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com