Digital Marketing Assistant (German Market)
Digital Marketing DK
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant (German Market) who can ensure a high quality of advertising for our clients across various digital channels.
For this role, we’re looking for a student who is on a native German-speaking level. The working hours are approximately 10-15 hours a week (possibility for more hours on an ad hoc basis)
What will you be doing and a bit about the team.
You will ensure that we target our clients’ customers with the right messages as well as attain high-quality traffic for our clients’ websites. You’ll be working with a fixed set of clients and participate in everything from operational execution to the planning of future strategies, across paid and organic search & social media. You will work in a young, ambitious and international team (counting 30+ different nationalities).
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like JYSK and SteelSeries. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. In other words; a perfect Dept fit.
A bit about you:
- You speak German on a native level
- Recently graduated from a Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Business or another relevant field OR have at least 1+ years left of your education
- Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, it is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Good business sense and a focus on performance
- Strong communicative skills, experience with Excel and the ability to prioritise
What do we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
In your application, kindly include examples of your experience with digital marketing or tell us why you find digital marketing interesting and why you would be a good Dept fit.
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/